We work with two very specific types of Business:
- The company that is in between “Marketing People” – Or maybe they’ve never had one but they’ve grown to the point where they need one and don’t want to hire someone full time.
- The Solo-Entrepreneur – This is the person that is leaving full-time employment and starting their own company (BY THEMSELVES), and they need help.
Why do we work well with these two types of company?
- We keep things simple and systematized. We don’t mess with the sales process (that’s their job), we just support it.
- We have years of experience in growing companies. Marketing consulting is our thing and we’re good at it.
Read to talk? Shoot Daniel an email to schedule a brief chat!
What is Marketing Coordination?
Defined loosely as “taking care of the little things”, Marketing Coordination helps a growing company cover the basics. For businesses large enough to need marketing help but perhaps to too small to hire a full time Marketing Director our services help fill the gap.
Have the time-consuming marketing work done for you and have it look unbelievable at the same time.
- We meet monthly with our clients to plan ahead and prepare a marketing plan to take the business to the next level.
Simply put… it’s Ideas + Implementation.
Let me explain by showing you a “month in the life” of OA and a typical client.
- Get together with the owner and/or marketing team to generate ideas and content. you can get the right service for your marketing management and strategy, including every single step regarding what your business needs.
- OA content team gets together to generate more ideas and content.
- Client uses personalized email address to send in ideas later and over time (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Now, the affiliate marketing is essential for some companies, the basic idea is that you promote others peoples products thru an affiliate network by earning a commission thanks to your marketing has some of the best training for you to make this happen.
- Planning Promotions and Campaigns
- Web Design
- Social Media Scheduling
- Design Work
- Email Marketing and much more…
Let’s book a Complimentary 30-min Marketing Consultation to see how we may be able to help!